The ke3 Property alert makes your search for the perfect property easy.
• Immaculate villa + perfectly manicured grounds
• Short stroll to Sydney’s famous Botany Bay
• Fabulous location with ultra convenient living
• Balmy walks, convenient shopping, café lifestyle
• Level space with easy ground floor access
• Charming character block where privacy abounds
• Alfresco rear patio affording a secure outdoor space
• Light, bright and sunny with a peaceful ambience
A delightful villa, perfect for many with particular appeal for couples, families, empty nesters or investors taking advantage of a buoyant rental market. Superbly located in a character block of five, this building offers significant privacy, a quiet setting and loads of character and charm. Situated in a wide and leafy premier street enjoying close proximity to the historic Botany Bay and Ramsgate shopping village. It boasts a fabulous ground floor position with easy access and a sunny outlook.
The interior with a massive expanse of windows in the main living area has a bright and sunny appeal. Offering a serviceable kitchen and the convenience of a lock up garage with both bedrooms being of double size with built ins and benefitting from plenty of natural light.
An added bonus is the enclosed outdoor patio. With an easy walk to the bay, shops, schools and sporting facilities and close to transport with ready access to the CBD and hospitals it is incredibly convenient. A substantial villa with endless opportunity to move in immediately or add even more value to this charming and peaceful abode.
Strata levies- $408.00 per quarter.
Council rates-$202.00 per quarter
Water rates- $146.00 per quarter